Established in 2008, our family is founded on excellent coaching, community, and a love of fitness.
The goal of our gyms is to be the best gyms in our areas. We accomplish this through the personal excellence of our trainers. The knowledge, attention to detail, and relentless positivity of our training staff is our number one goal, and our number one cause of success. We will help every client achieve their goals in the most professional manner possible. We will help our training staff to become both locally and nationally recognized.
If you want to join a dynamic, competitive team and make a real difference, contact us at email@example.com
We’re looking for both a Part-Time Coach and a Full-Time Coach
Our requirements for both positions:
- Impeccable character (background checks will be required)
- Articulate, well spoken, individuals with a commanding public presence
- Organized and self-directed
- Proven leadership experience
- Experience as a CrossFit athlete/trainee
- Outstanding personal and business references
- Strong community focus
- 2-4 year College Degree; preferably in exercise science or related field
- CrossFit Level 1 (CF-L1 or CF-L2 certification)
- Minimum 2-4 Years experience coaching at a certified CrossFit gym
- Minimum 2-4 Years experience personal training
- Experience with programming for group training and creating individualized programs
- F/T and P/T coach
Each Coach will
- Coach group classes
- Develop and train private clients
- Assist with event planning (in conjunction with owner and gym management).
- Establish, grow, and maintain client relationships, be willing to go the extra mile for any athlete
- Head the Client Retention Program.
- Will work directly with the Fundamentals Coach in transitioning clients from Fundamentals to group training
- Participate in coach development training, attend relevant coach workouts and meetings
For part time Coach:
You must be a dynamic, engaging and likeable coach who seeks the challenge of helping a diverse group of people learn the basics of CrossFit training. The position will expand to full time for the right individual.
If you have these qualities and qualifications, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org